Re: Volksfest (Peter the parts man..heh)

Pete,
  In those parts of yours, do you happen to have the prop-rod clip ?  Mine
just broke, and it pisses me off....Plus, I really don't feel like going to
the VW dealer and messing with the parts guy again (It took him 45mins to
find the part number for a new fuse box...).  Also, do you,or anyone else
know where I can get a new/looks like new Hood-Mat ? (I don't know the
proper term, but its the insulation on the underside the hood)  Mine is
about 90% missing..

Thanks,
   Steve