Website change & new pic

Well i'd like to thank everyone who reported to me how my page worked. For
some reason my server will not let Flash animation through netscape but it
will with Internet Explorer. Well I switched servers 'cause I was sick of
mine anyway. I spent a good portion of this weekend switching everything
over to my new URL. It all SHOULD work now properly. While I was at it, I
added a picture of Steve H.'s white 16v to my page in the listers section.
I met him today and I must say his car is SOOO clean I was quite jealous.
I didnt realize the door handles were supposed to make a nice clean click
noise when you open the doors!=) I want new door handles damnit!=)

So my new page is at

http://www.geocities.com/scirocco16v/index.html

Check it out, check out Steves white 16v and oh if there is any problems
with my site this time(knock on wood.....well not really) please let me
know. Thanks again to everyone.

Richard Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v