Broken euro headlight

Yes, it is a bitch to lose a light to a rock.  You can't do much more than
kick your own ass for not planning ahead with an inexpensive, simple
project.  All you need to do is go to www.stonguard.com and order some of
their laminate that needs to be trimmed to fit.  Or you could call Griot's
Garage in Washington at 800.345.5789.  They have a 23 mil laminate (hell, it
might be StonGuard for all I know) which I used with good results ( it runs
$23 for a 10" x 16", or $39 for 20" x 16").  I personally have had above
average service from Griot's Garage.  For no extra charge, they overnighted
a package to me when they found out I was trying to get the car ready for a
show.  Be careful if they send you a catalog.  Way too many things to buy.

Do it right the first time and you won't be sorry later.

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR