RE: This is Beautiful

>  Pardon my ingorance but the was that a UR quatro with
>  the 20v (5cyl) motor or did that car just have the
>  turbo 10v set up(aka audi 5000).

It's the 10v, but with a different fuel management (I think).  They are
still really bitchin' though.  The one from e-bay has the larger euro lights
(otherwise they come with the setup from the US Scirocco), the difficult to
find 8" wide wheels (only on the last year made 1984?), and the un-obtanium
carbon kevlar hood from the Quattro Sport cars (shortened wheel base and
carbon kevlar fenders, hood, and door skins.  almost twice the HP too, four
times the price you might think they would cost).  Apparently they are very
difficult to maintain inexpensively.  the bulging fenders had me from the
first sight as well.  I too am a fan of the E30 BMW M3.  Someday, I will own
one.

It is known as the (only) turbo Quattro coupe or the ur-Quattro.  It is the
only time Audi used the upper case 'Q' for a quattro. For this and more
information than you ever wanted/lusted after, visit
http://www.tiac.net/users/rdh/http/Urq/index.htm .

Keep dreamin'
David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco