Brake Bleeder Tool

Hello, all list members -

Today, while at Wolfsport in Berkeley (German Auto Salvage), I saw this
hand-operated brake bleeder tool that uses a built-in hand operated pump to
pressurize a fluid reservoir.
It looks like what I have wanted for years, so I picked one up. They cost
$40.

I cannot vouch for how it actually works, as I have not used it yet, but
didn't want to wait until I do my next hydro system maintenance before
mentioning to everyone. It does seem to be well thought out and made,
however.

Here is the manufacturer's web site. If any of you have used one of these,
or do so soon, please let me know how well it works for you.

http://www.motiveproducts.com

 R    ô¿õ
Antaki

'88 Vanagon
'88 Scirocco 16V
'86 Golf

 A child on the farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of a faraway
place.
 A traveler on the plane sees the farmhouse and thinks of home. -Carl Burns