RE: Euro Main beam(s) FS?? Mine busted

<http://www.griotsgarage.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/store/prodpages/acc-othe
> r.html?L+mystore+prxj8813+956463755#headlight_shield>
>
> If that doesn't work, go to
> <http://www.griotsgarage.com/>:
>
> 10227 Headlight Shield 10" x 16" $22.95
> 10228 Headlight Shield 20" x 16" $39.95
>
> I believe the product has changed since I got mine - now
> thinner, stronger,
> better.  This stuff is CHEAP INSURANCE for expensive
> lights.  If you don't
> have it, GET IT NOW!
>
> HTH!
>
> Greg :)
> http://www.DriversFound.com

I'm gonna second Greg on this, I've had the same stuff on
my euro-lights since late '97 and don't have any damage as
of yet.  Cheap insurance!!!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v (2)
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.