Re: Euro Main beam(s) FS?? Mine busted

What I'm going to try is that we have some stuff at
work which is a security film, like you would put over
a window and if you threw a big ass rock at it, it
wouldn't break. I work at a tint shop, so they have
that stuff lying around. This would be the best thing
to do, but it's expensive. $10 a square foot. See if
you can dig some up, it would be the best way to go.

> Greg Davis has something like this on his car-- and
> it's something I'm
> interested in now that I just dumped $400 on a new
> set 'cause one got hit
> by a rock...
> >   3M makes a product (a sheet of some sort of
> plastic) pre-fitted for
> >certain applications OR you can buy a sheet of the
> stuff and cut it out
> >yourself. i'm not sure about the price, but they
> e-mail me back with
> >some locations of where i could get it (though the
> message was long
> >deleted). you might want to give their website a
> check.

=====
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)
Scirocco 86' 8v Flash Silver