Re: rear fogs/taillight pinstripes

I put the pinstriping in my tail lights about 9 years ago, and they are
(for the most part) still there.  They have stayed firmly planted on the
flat parts of the tail light, but over past few years pieces will start
getting pulled off the turn signal ends by the sponge whenever I wash the
car.  9 years later it still looks good, although not perfect.  I
probably will redo them soon.

B.

'82 Scirocco (a.k.a. "Fritz")
'85 Jetta (soon for sale)