Tranny done... Finally

Well finally it is done.  Tranny rebuild with a Quaife, 4.25 r&p, 1-4 2h gearing, and a .071 5th.  First impression... pretty cool.  Though one of the flange seals is leaking, replacing as we speak.  I didn't do any significant testing for this reason.  So this weekend will be the real test lots of driving on Saturday and hopefully autocrossing on Sunday.  Also totaly rebuilt the linkage, thanks to Potterman.  It still needs some minor adjusting though, but it's nice having a solid shift once again.  If you have been thinking of doing this, do it, it is well worth the 70 bucks and a couple ours of labor to do it.  Total cost for everything including the rebuild just shy of  $1100.  Just goes to show it pays to look around for good prices, new and used.  I'll hopefully get some G-tech runs this weekend to compare before and after times.

          Andy "installing seal" Murphy