Re: ND show - coming sooner than you think!

Wellppp,

Just got back from Colorado Springs and yep, though I've got hotel
reservations, I haven't registered my car yet.  Why you might ask?   Well,
there's a distinct possibility I will have to do a site visit to our Hawaii
recruiting office and skip on over to Guam to do a "survey" to see if we can
get an office there.  Unfortunately, this may occur during our planned jaunt
to ND.  As I'm currently unsure if I will be making the ND trip, I don't
mind paying the $35 at the door for registration.  Hell, at least I'll be
there.  On a side/bright note, I shall be in Pismo Beach to commemorate the
opening of our new recruiting office in a couple weeks.  Maybe I can meet
some folks then too.  Until then, I'm just waiting......

Steph