RE: [mk2] starting

Is your cold start injector working (or even getting power when it should)?
The relay for mine has no power source right now, so my cold start injector
dosen't squirt and I get what you're describing.  Of course, on the cold
days I can put a jumper across the appropriate relay terminals and get it to
start just fine.

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating