Re: New baby

Everyone get a cigar and smoke it!

Alan H. and I went to Virginia and picked up my new baby, a silver 1987
16v Scirocco. It looks good sitting next to my red one.

This car will be the basis for my project so EVERYTHING MUST GO! If you
need anything minus body panels, glass, or center console...CALL OR WRITE
ME! If you're looking to do a 16v conversion...CALL ME! I will begin
removing items and putting them up for grabs (scirocco.org-eBay-etc...)
so let me know what things you need!

-Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the ear to ear grin.