Re: crankshaft, intermediate shaft timing - SHAFTED- HELP!

Good point!

Indeed there is a difference between the TIMING mark and the TDC mark
on most stock flywheels.  Personally, I haven't seen a flywheel that
didn't have a number zero (0) cast in it to signify TDC, and a deep V to
signify the timing mark (wether it was BTDC or ATDC, but YMMV.  On the JH
engine in question with a stock flywheel it *should* not be an issue.  The
Bentley does state, however, that replacement flywheels may come without
any marks, and it also doesn't preclude someone's having replaced the
flywheel with one from another car... :)

Thanks for pointing that out...

Drew