Re: crankshaft, intermediate shaft timing - SHAFTED- HELP!

Becarful of marks on the flywheels!  I Have seen many
differnt versions.  Some have just the deep V which is
6 deg ( bad if you are setting the cam timing to
this.) Some have just the little 0 notch and some have
both.  Be sure you know which one you have.  (it is
possible on the ones with no 0 mark that I just didn't
see it cause of age/junk build up.

other than that what Drew said should work.  The
intermediate shaft isn't as crutial as crank/cam
timing.  1 tooth can make a big difference.

hth
Tony