Re: The Calendar submissions

> Come on you guys, Maries go her pics in. How bout the rest of you....
> (How I can get Cindy Crawford to pose for me...) I'll have a pic
myself...
> This is for the listers only remember.
> Hey Dirk (Thor), how 'bout a pic of you and your stuff.
> We list from all over the world, but have the same passion for the
cars.
> show your pride and your selves...
>
> Julie Macfarlane
> Menlo Park Research & Development
> '81 Scirocco (re-animating)
> '85 Jetta GL(Its Alive!)
> ICQ: 7704980

Julie,
Don't worry about finding a stand in,... you and Marie have qualities
that supermodels can only dream of.  I mean how often do you meet a motor
head, Scirocco lovin' female that doesn't mind a little grease under the
fingernails.  WOW!  I'd guess that most of the guys on the list figure
that you gals are some kind of Aryian Automotive Goddesses!  And aren't
you some kind of a electro-techno-engineering type?  Be still my heart!
Where were you when I was young and single?  (Yeah, yeah, I know,... you
were eating strained foods and pooping in your pants back then, right?)
Now, if that doesn't boost your self esteem, nothing will!! <VBG>
-kevin in Texas

p.s. If you'd really like a shot of the "Big Bad Green" (Yes, that's the
actual name of the color that the PO painted it) '80 Scirocco with your's
truly standing in front of the dent, I'll get my lovely bride to snap a
pic with her DigiCam.  (She doesn't get greasy, but she does let me clean
parts in the sink and work on them at the kitchen table.  That makes her
a borderline Goddess! ;^)  0