Re: Smooth sailing!

>Fastest I've gone in my Rocco: about 50 mph when I was bringing >it home with
>four bad tires, no brakes and no registration. That'll change >when I get it
>on the road later this week...

i've got that beat...the fastest i've gone in my 88 16v rocco is a whopping 35mph!...  so far i've only been able to drive it around the neigborhood (and i couldn't go too fast cuz the nieghbor is a cop...ouch)...the guy i got it from delivered it to my house with his old plates, and i didn't have time to get it inspected and registerd before i left MD for NC to return to college (i was home on spring break)...needless to say i'm itching to get home this summer and put the gas pedal down a little more...

-doug