From: "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com>

Subject: Re: Too Much $$$$ - musings a week before payday

  back to the original post, i was at the store tonight and took a look
at the used car values for '86's. apparently the wholesale price (WS)
for a base 8v is only $875. a 16v? only $1125. a 16v retail? $1250. sad.
people don't know what fun they're missing.

--
 /\_/\   Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com