Re: smooth sailing!

The night I bought my current 86 16v car I had it doing about 120ish on
rt.32 here in MD towards ft. meade. It wouldn't get too far past 110 up
a slight hill, but once it flattened out... The Ion blue 2000 Civic SI
next to me prompted said challenge, and I did end up losing him at about
115!

Tyler Zachau wrote:

> Drafted my friend in his juiced 2l 16v Passat down the Vantage Hill(You WA
> guys know this) at 125... the whole way down >:P
> Hit 150 in a 84 Ferrari 308GTSi with my dad at the controls, and got pulled
> over for doing 140 in a Porche 911 in Montana... only a $5 ticket too! :D
> God bless European cars.
> Tyler

Gary A. Huff scirocco86@home.com
86.5 16v Scirocco "Red Rocket" (120k miles)
80 Gas Rabbit Pickup; grazing the driveway. (Needs strut tower welding
and
title, 50k original miles)