Re: Death of Mike's car - was Re: Alignment problems

Thanks Daun.  Yep, I'm ok, but my friend driving my car at the time
suffered a bit of whiplash.  As I sit here, I can feel my neck tensing
up more and more, so I'll be going to the hospital in the morning it
seems like.  We were at a dead stop waiting in line to take a right turn
at at stoplight...just sitting there...all of a sudden I hear WHACK,
glass shattering and a shot of pain go through my head.  She hit us so
hard (she was going around 45 or so) that she bounced off my car and hit
the car in front of us.  Crap...

I'm going back to the car in a little while to take pics.  I'll post a
URL.  Judging by the damage, I imagine they are going to total it.  She
hit us so hard that rear axle broke in half.

Any advice with dealing with insurance is greatly appreciated!  The
woman was so out of it that she couldn't even remember the name of her
insurance company (which scares me...she probably doesn't have any).

-Mike