Re: Spazzy Idle - The End of the Saga

>From: Kevin Stoddard <herephydeaux@juno.com>

Hi Kevin in Texas,

>Hey All, Well, replacing the idle screw o-ring seems to have pretty much
>solved my problems.  It still idles a little too slow when cold, but once
>it warms up a little (like in three or four blocks) it idles >right at 1200
>RPM.

I'm sorry, but is this on an 8v? If so, then it sounds like your Auxilary
Air Regulator (?) is not working. Either it's always closed and thus not
giving air during cold starts, or it's always open, and the idle was
adjusted to compensate. That would explain why you can't get it below 1200
RPM.

You should check all those hoses too.

HTH

Jonas