Re: Scirocco sSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

I was at an Auto Show in Charlotte over the weekend and found an ad from
1981 with the Scirocco S. It has a light blue metallic Scirocco with a
red bumper stripe and VW emblem and the slogan "Volkswagen does it Again"
on the lower right hand corner. It looks like it has some water marks but
nothing too bad.

I don't have an '81 S (i wouldn't mind) but if you do and you want the
ad, mail me and I'll be happy to ship it to you. This is open to all
listers, just email and I'll draw the "winner"

Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy with the gun!