Re: Update: Scirocco bodykits

>>  the time you worked out the details,
>>  just give me the address where to ship the sideskirts then,
>
>>  again my question to all listers  ( please ! ):
>> Is there anybody working for UPS, FedEx or any other international
>> freight forwarder or has anybody an account etc, or connections,
>> to ship a 1.7 meter packet from Germany to USA for a moderate price??
>>
>>  Thanks
>> Dirk
>>

>Containers are coming over, back and forth all the time. These
>containers then fit on the back of trains and then trucks,
>sometimes straight from the deck of the ship to the truck and
>onto the road.
>TBerk

really ??? wow ! incredible !!!
( in fact we have already seen a few
of those containers here in Germany too -
as we're no longer living on trees here  since a few years :-)

> Can't you ship via the ocean vs air? Plus, it's slower but
> cheaper.

yes, but still too expensive ( about $200 )

for example,
I was thinking of some container shipping
of private property from members of military staff
that are returning home to USA.
maybe someone has a relative , being in the U.S.
army here in Germany and can arrange it
to put some Euro-bumpers and sideskirts in,
and gets some money for that help...

...btw I have a brand new Kamei X1 frontspoiler ( Scirocco II )
for sale, $120 - but no idea how to ship it....

Greets
Dirk