Need Help (stripping the Mk1)

Hey guys, been a while since I have asked for help, so I hope someone who
has had some experience with this can help me!

Down to the rear side windows and the rear window on the strip down of my
81 S.  How the hell do I get the side windows out, and how do I get that
metal stuff on the door and front of the side windows off? (what would be
considered the a-pillar).  I would like to get this stuff off without
damaging it, but it looks like it was pressed on or something?  This is
damn frustrating when you know these parts aren't available new and you
have to try and save every last bit.

Please help me guys...gotta get these windows, seals and trim off without
damamge!

PS- My GF has come back to the VW fold (she sold the 81 S to me, thats how
we met), I just helped her pick up a 91 Cabriolet for $1600 (needs work,
looks good, runs good).  Her 94 Probe v6 automatic (ick) is now up for
sale YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox