Re: Performance injectors? on Ebay

Well, I had eight of these and I wouldn't really call them "Performance"
injectors.  What he said was right that they have a nice spray pattern (like
all new injectors) and they don't rust, but they are a factory replacement
for some higher end motors that will work in VWs.  They are the factory
injector for the testerossa though!!  In order to use them in a 16v, you
have to put the little hats on the end and make sure they don't interfere
with the spray pattern.  Without the little hats and the o-rings that go on
them, you will have a vacuum leak.  HTH!!

Dave