Re: Update: Scirocco bodykits

Dirk Schneider wrote:

> I have this kit http://www.Scirocco2.de/zenderkit.jpg
> lying in my garage and I assume it's the kit you want to manufacture ?

That's the same kit plus some extra bits: hood scoop, rear wing, and side
skirts.

> I also have the sideskirts as you can see. The complete kit is already
> promised to our fellow list member Chris deLong, but if he don't mind, you
> could use the sideskirts as masters for creating a
> copy. ( I hope the will not be destroyed by that)

Nah, they wouldn't be harmed at all. I don't want to get into making the whole
thing but adding sideskirts might not hurt. I'd have to speak to the
manufacturer about it, though. Chris, if you're interested in helping with this
just let me know. And the rest of you need to speak up if you're interested in
the first place. I've had another guy volunteer to donate the same parts for
copying so either way it might just happen. Right now I'm concentrating on the
flares and airdam, though...
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut