Re: Update: Scirocco bodykits

Hello,

> Also, it appears that some of us have not seen the pictures of the kit.
> Find the details here:
> <http://members.home.net/sfwilliams/bodykit/bodykit.htm>
> ***********
>
> without the skirts? Will the skirts be available in the future?
>
> The skirts aren't included because I don't have any to copy.

I have this kit
http://www.Scirocco2.de/zenderkit.jpg
lying in my garage and I assume it's the kit you want to manufacture ?
I also have the sideskirts as you can see.
The complete kit is already promised to our fellow list member Chris deLong,
but if he don't mind, you could use the sideskirts as masters for creating a
copy.
( I hope the will not be destroyed by that )

All I want for that, is that you pay the shipping fees and
later forward the parts to Chris deLong.

So if you're interested, just mail me back.

btw, is anybody related to UPS FedEx TNT or something,
so that we could save costs ?

Greets
Dirk

http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "daily beater"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
Scirocco GTX '83  montegoblack 1.8l  EX "Black Cat"
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de