--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com> wrote:
> > > For cars built after 1955:
> > >
> > > Customer Services
> > > Volkswagen
> > > Postfach 3180
> > > Wolfsburg 1
> > > Germany
> > >
> > > No charge for cars built after '55
> > >
> > > You need to send your Vehicle Model, and also
> the Chassis
> > > number.
>
>   i honestly know nothing of this either, but if
> anyone's willing to try
> and do this, i'll be more than happy to gather names
> and chassis numbers
> and send everything off in one package as to save on
> postage. give me
> your address as well and i'll see if i can get them
> sent out to each
> person individually. let me know.

I did this back when I was 16 and I had my 1969 bug.
Was cool. I think it is still at my moms house (along
with lots of old bug parts). I would NOT sent it all
together in one package for my return letter was sent
to me and thus had my name on it. I would think if you
sent it all at once they would put maybe your name but
Foxx's address.

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s