WTB: Oil Pressure Gauge/Sender

Hey all,

I'm done battling the dynamic oil pressure warning system in my 87 16V and
ready to just read what the pressure is so I know if there is a problem.
Does anyone have a used oil PRESSURE gauge and sending unit they would sell
me?

At this point I don't care if it is the dual sender that allows me to retain
the idiot light or not, I just want not to be bothered with that bloody
buzzer.

If it makes any difference to anyone, I'm in Columbia, MO.

TIA.

tiAn
87 Scirocco 16V
83 GTi