[mk2] sightings

  i know this get old after a while, but you ahve to understand that
seeing a scirocco in any condiion here in central ohio is rare enough.
let alone i saw two in two weeks is exceptional. there was someone with
an '86 mars red 8v that pulled up next to me in mine last week. wasn't
really paying attention and only saw him in my rearview mirror as i
turned the corner (pech!). the other is a beautiful '87 or '88 silver
16v parked in the lot where my girlfriend may end up working (worthingon
area). this last sighting brings up the question, did all 16v come with
gti rims and fuba antennas (which years did the fubs appear?)? thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com