Re: New to list

>ran it out of gas and got ripped off at the shop) and then asked my
>buddy to pay for the shop time!  So he was sick of it all and just
>wanted to get rid of it so he (literally) gave it to me.  Now I'm
>working on getting it back on the road.  If anyone has any suggestions
>feel free to send 'em my way.

ALWAYS start with spark.  And make sure those plugs that the shop put in
aren't Autolites or Champion or something.  Bosch NON platinum!    If you
are sure you have a nice BLUE spark, then go to the fuel system.  Ignition
system is a quick and easy check and would make you feel dumb if you
completely go through the fuel system and pay mass bucks for a bunch of new
parts when actually your rotor just bit the dust and decided to arc to the
distributor shaft.

Next, check to see if your pump is actually working!!  AND just because it
doesn't work doesn't mean that the pump is bad.  Check the relay, and I
think in your case, there is a fuse on top of the relay that could have
blown.  Do these steps and see what happens!!  HTH!!

Dave