Re: Audi throttle body...

<snip>
Until you get an exhaust manifold that isn't so restrictive as the one on
your particular car (off of a diesel rabbit for $25, or the same one from
tt
for $150) and free up the exhaust (with a tt sport tuned system) and port
the intake (by an actual machine shop) to match the t.b., you will only
be
impressing your friends and the gas station attendant.
<snip>

Not all diesels had the good exhaust manifolds.  I've owned an '80, '82,
'83, and '86 and they all had the lame manifold.  (one outlet hole with
the dorky clamps)  I think it was only the early diesels that had the
good one.
-kevin in Texas