Re: Front Swaybar Brackets

I See the post is up again on my brackets... by the way thank you for those
pictures you posted and im glad to see your getting to test those to there
fullest.. as ive told everyone before .. if ya break em ill replace them..
who will gaurantee that???? in the beginning i made 300 of those sets.. then
i ran out and made 500 of those sets then another 400 i have 3 sets left
from all of those sets..
not one has been returned broken.. one did return with a broken bolt but the
bracket stayed intact.  and by the way we do make more items than just those
brackets.. and no sorry no visa.. we usually sell to retailers which do not
require visa transactions so no visa machine here.

Mark Christiansen
EMsport
http://emsport.hypermart.net