Re: Front Swaybar Brackets

Jared Erlandson wrote:

> I know this post has gone around before..sorry to repeat.
> I've got an autotech front bar, and sure enough have snapped one of the
> brackets.  Anyone know a better way to secure it than the stock vw swaybar
> brackets? Am I doomed to keep snapping the things? Can I buy better ones?
> Where?

Ugh.. Autoblech strikes again.

Peoples, do yourselves and the rest of the free world a favor, and do NOT
give these a-holes any of your business.  We have our own two "official"
suppliers to the list - the Potterpeople in the west, and Mark at Adirondack
in the east.  These guys have proven many times over that they DESERVE our
business, and we get great prices and unbeatable service in return.
Autoblech?  You get mediocre (or worse) parts at premium prices, accompanied
by surly, pushy, uninformed service.  Screw 'em!

Do it right, swallow hard and buy some Neuspeed bars and be done with it.
Where you ask?  See above!

New to the list??   :D

--
Kevin Collins