Re: Fuba question

I don't see any need to pull the whole cable out.  If the cable is cut at
the base of the antenna, you can crimp the connector for the two piece cable
on.  It's probably a right angle 75 ohm connector.  I've got the crimp tool
at work.  Tonight I will look at my spare Fuba and see what connector is on
the bottom of it.  The amplifier wire can be connected with a simple splice.

-io