ND Show

Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> I just checked the custom signup page.. we already have *34*
>listers committed to the show!  Damn, and it's still early..

Problem is very few have signed up for the show. We only have 160
spots and if you want a Scirocco storm at the show then you guys
better get your registration in.

Looks to be tons of fun. Here is a little info I posted on VW Vortex.

Some groups are starting it off Friday. If you are one of those
contact me or Michelle and we can add a link to a page or you can
make a page for use to put up. If anyone wants to plan other events
I will post it on the show site also. So far the Scirocco and Corrado
group have a link.

We will start with a BYO BBQ and drive to the beach on Saturday.
Still working on this day. Lots of options.

Sunday we will have our show for the first ime in a new location at
the Santa Clara university campus. This is a awesome location
with our local police across the street. (Sorry drag racers... we
want to keep it safe for everyone ) as well as close to bus- airport
shuttle and train station. BTW the airport shuttle is free and runs all
day and into the night.

It offers 10-15 offsite food place from Taco Bell to a health food
Good Earth Restaraunt. All within a mile of the site. Here is just a
little idea how well this place is laid out.

As you pull into park in the 600+ car lot you can swing by Jamba
Juice located in the same building. If you need the Java rush a
short hike across the street gets you Starbucks. Does life get any
better than this ?  OK topless Saint Paulie girls and guys(EOE)
serving German beers would be a little better but hey we can
dream for next year. : - )

A short walk to the show site where 160+ cars will be displayed
with a swapmeet area and RC car races. In addition we will have
vendors set-up and seminars going all day.

Hey we have two months if you want to see other things step up
and make it happen. Maybe a tug-a-war against different car
groups. Like Corrado list against the Scirocco List. Maybe
Baseball or or some other group sport. We are working on face
painting for the kids. Like I said this is your show. Something does
not happen right remember and next year help to solve the issue.
Let Michelle know as she is running the show.
michelle@newdimensions.com

Thanks

78 turbo Scirocco
turbotim@newdimensions.com