sucky idle problems with the Mad Max turbo roc

ok, so after much deliberation, I've decided to pose my current
problem to the list....

The car in question is my '83, 1.8 JH and BAE turbo.
After installing my turbo, the car ran pretty well for about two
weeks.  And then my buddy drove it and I've been having problems
ever since.  There is loss at the top end, and the car won't hold an
idle.  I took the car in to a shop, and they proceeded to tell me the
injector seats were loose and the O2 circuit was faulty.  It was fixed, and
I drove the car home with no problems.
But the next day, the problem was back.  So what happens now is that
the car will idle when first started up cold, and then when it's revved it
will
die when it goes back to idle.
Any ideas or good diagnoses procedures?

Alex Ting
'86 zender z400 roc
'83 mad max turbo roc
'97 ducati 748 monoposto

Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
email:  alext@nu2u.net
icq #19613213