euro bumper probs

Well, I'm having a problem with my front euro bumper I recently bought.....I can't get it on!!!!

My problem is that I cannot find any bolt with the right threads!  I saved an email someone else wrote that said M12x1.75x30mm.  Tried it, no go, tried M12x1.25 and it wouldn't thread in either......tried the original bolts from my US bumper, no go!!!!

Where do I go from here?  the threads don't look stripped.

If this makes a difference, the bumper is the one with the overrieders and headlight washers on it...supposedly from the UK

TIA for any help

Casey
84 Black Roc