[Fwd: [gtivr6list] OT: A3 motor into A1 chassis: how?]

Do I remember someone on this list having an A3 2.0 in a Mk1 Scirocco?
If it's you, can you help this guy out?  His e-mail is
mailto:gti-vr6@doki-doki.net

-Mike

I'm thinking about putting a modern 2.0 motor with 5 speed trans into an A1
cabriolet with a 5 speed. If anyone has done a conversion like this or knows
where I can get info on doing it, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!