From: Sal Guzzo
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 3:58 AM
Subject: Rebuilding 16V - tech

Question 1: I'm rebuilding the water pump and I realized that I need single pulleys. Which ones must I get inorder to do this swap. Will pulleys from a 8V work? If so, which ones?

Question 2: I'm ditching the a/c and its heavy bracket. I understand that I need to replace the old heavy alt bracket with a non a/c bracket. Once again, do I merely use a 8V bracket? Otherwise.....?