Re: nudespeed.com

I think the saturated market would be the "not rated for all audiences" web
site market, not the VW parts one... I could be wrong.

It depends on how smart you are, I guess.  There are strategies for all
sorts of market situations.  Regardless of what the game is.

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/