Re: nudespeed.com

Kevin C. wrote:
> Dude that argument is SO old and weak, it ain't funny.  "Care more
> about
> rice"?  Puh-lease.  This is their BUSINESS, not some "hobby" like it
> is
> to us.  The "rice" market is 10x bigger than the VW market, probably
>
> bigger.  They would be fools not to play in that space.  I don't
> begrudge them for it one bit, nor should anyone else who understands
> anything about running a business.

How smart is it to jump into a SATURATED market?

My biggest problem is the fact that they have taken a ride on the rice
boat and couldn't find the time to put Scirocco products on their page
(last time I checked) but had ALL of the HKS crap and a good portion of
honda garbage up and running.

Rice has become their business and VW seems to be the hobby.

I guess they do sell more yellow NEUSPEED stickers now. I sold those and
the yellow tag brackets by the dozens to honda and acura owners. "What
NEUSPEED products do you have on your car?", I would ask and they would
respond "Nuthin'...I just like the way it (the sticker) looks." The words
of a TRUE RICE BOY!

I will say this, I believe that their rear upper strut bar is the best.
If mine were to be destroyed or stolen, I would buy another. The front
upper tie bar seems to work better than the Autotech, but I would call
Eurosport for a replacement.

-Eric
Good, bad....I'm the guy that knows you don't forget what got you to
where you are...it's good business to keep even the little VW people
happy!