What happend to the list! LOL

    OK so I'm away for like a month. Blown motor, blown front end suspension
work,  family member in the hospital including myself. Noting serious on my
part and everyone else is doing well and I have a few more little family
members, soon to be, crawling around. So I've been kinda busy to check my
mail and keep up with school and work as well with all these new changes
going on.

    Ok so I check my mail and its full on one topic! WOW I was amazed that
one topic would be so populur. Blame it on my morning after beer goggle eyes
but I saw it as Nuespeed. So I was like great tons of flaming going on here.
Then I saw the site. I have to say I was laughing my ass off ! Yes my car and
and three other cars I built are going to be submitted with half naked and
naked strippers on it! HA!

    Oh yes off topic from what I wanted to say. As I read all the replies,
some rather scary, it made me realize that this list has gone nutty and I
like it. OK that was it!

Oh and to Scott Williams My apologize for never getting back to you but life
got crazy. If you still need any suspenion parts drop me a line.

Later
~Danny~
88 16v