RE: identify this car!

Randy B looked at this car and says it is in really good shape, but not as
perfect as 31k miles should be. I talked to the owner over the phone, and it
was stored outdoors for something like 10 years. The price is pretty good,
too, but it wasn't "cherry" enough for me to want to drive it back to
Florida. If I didn't live so damn far away, it wouldn't be for sale anymore.
;-)

Neal