Re: wheel bearings

Do you have a Red Rooster auto parts store near you down there in Savage?
Thats the only place I can think of that rents car tools . I have never used
that thing I just bring my "spare" assemblies down to the machine shop and
then swap em over .

Would you care to come on the Volksport fall tour . Its open to all VWdrivers
you do not need to be a member to participate . Last year I think we had
about 30 cars and it was really cool to see an all VW caravan of that size
winding through the country .

Jasin
"80" 16v