Re: Body dimention specs?

Hey Dan,
That's cool that you have the pictures of the different 16V heads.
Do you have access to the same comparison on the exhaust side?

That would be great.

I read that there could be clearance problems using the 2.0L 16V 9A
engine, what's the deal?
I need to know because I'm doing the same thing, I'm installing a 1.8L
16V for now, and I plan on rebuilding my 2.0L in the meantime.
I didn't realize that they were that different.

Thanks for any help,

Peter