Re: 16V Scirocco (tranny blow up)

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:57:34 -0400 "Snow, Jason" <SnowJ@aetna.com>
writes:
>But, I should add, to be totally honest, My stock 16V, would most
>probably be no match for you and High performance supped up, balls, out
>vehicles...but none the less I'm sure I'm right about this...

And id say that this opinion of yours is based solely on you having
driven only your stock Scirocco, right? If you have maybe taken a
performance driving school, spent some some autoxing your opinion will
change, I assure you. Stock or modified, good driving skills are the same
no matter the car your driving. Not trying to bust your balls, (Like
Jason16v will do im sure, LOL!) just trying to give you some insight.
Look into it and see what you find out about the topic.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and