RE: Timing belt change info

I just had a look at Autotech's website to see what tool you're talking
about...that looks pretty nifty.It got me thinking that I should just find a
plate, drill 3 holes in it, and weld a handle on.  Same tool for almost
nothing.  I guess it wouldn't be wuite as pretty, but if it works...

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale