RE: Timing belt change info

I'm in the process of doing this right now.  The only problem I see is the
socket head cap screws that hold the pulley on the water pump.  They just
don't want to come loose for anything, and even Kroil hasn't been able to
get them free yet.  I don't want to use too much heat for fear of damaging
the water pump itself.

Any ideas?

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!