RE: Timing belt change info

This is another FAQ subject.

There is a $20 something tool made that holds the pulley in place,
Autotech sells it. Or you can fabricate your own with a big washer and
welding on a handle

You can clamp down on the pulley with a vise grip

You can use 2 6mm allen wrenches and put them in 2 bolts. Use one to hold
the pulley in place and then the other to loosen the bolt. repeat for
2nd and 3rd bolt, the last bolt (already loosened once) should come off
fine now.

An impact wrench would also do the trick. :-)

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco