Re: Fw: AC Removal

This has been covered many times on the list. You cann
try searching the archive on Scirocco.ORG or email me
directly. We need a FAQ on this! (maybe there already
is one?)

For me, I replaced the WP pulley, the Alt pulley, and
the crank pulley from a no-a/c Rabbit or Scirocco or
A1 Jetta along with the alternator mounts. This way my
car has a factory appearance.

If you have a 16V or Power steering, it can be more
complicated . . .

Mark
Scirocco_gtx@yahoo.com